Thursday, August 12, 2010

mother flusher

In 48 hours, I'll be in Quito, Ecuador. I need to look at a map...I think the toilet water swirls in the other direction there. That's not code. South of the Ecuator, the toilet water swirls opposite ours. I just checked the map on my wall, and it seems that Quito is close enough for me to experiment! (it's the little things, you know) I can flush and then cross the street, and reverse flush...don't worry. I am not going to spend my 10 weeks flushing toilets for fun...it IS on the list though. Right now, I am not certain why I cannot pack the backpack. or why I'm not putting things away. for the love of vishnu, there's gonna be a party here tomorrow, AND I'm seeing Samantha (my hair wizard--I know I know, you thought it grew like this)AND I'm seeing Eat Pray Love at 110.
You're right. I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment